Monday 19 September 2011

Atlantic Options

When I originally decided on this project back in 2009, I actually got as far as some preliminary research into the Atlantic Ocean region. I found a number of interesting places, and even started to narrow them down. As this was quite some time ago, I will have another look as somewhere might have been missed. Below is a copy of my original notes, but more research into all these areas as well as any other options I find before narrowing my decision further.

Feel free to look these areas up and please let me know what you think of them either here or on the Facebook page.

ATLANTIC OCEAN OPTIONS
*Greenland (Denmark) - LooksGreat, Arctic Char
*Bioko (Equatorial Guinea) - Looks like tropical paradise coastline
*Bissagos Islands (Guinea-Bissau) flats paradise perhaps
*Newfoundland & Saint Pierre and Miquelon
*Ascension
*Sao Tome and Principe- looks great, tropical looking place
Rocas Atoll (Brazil)
*Fernando de Noronha (Brazil) - beautiful lagoon, but looks to be a marine park with no fishing!
*Falkland Islands (UK) (Spanish: Islas Malvinas) - Awesome but perhaps too well known 

No comments:

Post a Comment